Monday, September 19, 2011



If you don't already know, I am a sucker for eccentric jewelry epically ones that incorporate the element of imagination. Thats why when I found out about jewelry designer Delfina Delettrez (4th generation of the Fendi family), I could not help but spend hours in front of my computer screen wishing I had every piece of her creations on me right at that very moment. 


Delfina's obsession with the human anatomy and insects has assisted her in creating pieces that are so surreal yet, if I dare say, elegant. Her skeleton hand bracelet which resembles a slave bracelet (a bracelet join together with a ring by a metal chain) literally kept me in awe when I first saw it on her website. This baby, made out of 18kart white gold with encrusted diamonds covering almost entirely comes at a whooping price of € 16445.00 and has to be special ordered one month in advance from http://www.luisaviaroma.com.  



Now, I might not be able to afford it, lets be frank here, € 16445.00 is a lot of money but for the mean time, I’ve found many similar slave bracelets from here that might just be able to ease the hankering for it a little.  It might not be the best but at least its something to hang on to.


IMAGES VIA LUISAVIAROMA.COM
 

No comments: