Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gone

I have pretty depressed lately with school and what not. Breaking down in the middle of nowhere, wondering how screwed up i was. Sufficient to say, School has already started to get to me. The constant need and want for me to perfect almost every single thing i do or am working on has really made things difficult for me. No, i am not a perfectionist. I just wanted things to turn out well that's all. Despite all that i have tried sometimes, some work others didn't. And that's when the whole "depressed-and-angry-pearl" cycle come. And i have to tell you, in a time like this, i even hate myself for being so anal about things. Its almost like it wasn't bad enough to think that i was lousy and bad at what i do, some part of me decide to bring me into a deeper darker place. But i guess its all over, and that i should stop thinking about it and what not even though deep down you know I'll be lying if i said that i don't think about it anymore.

No comments: