Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dear Blog

Dear blog,

I have this friend of mine who thinks that blogging is stupid. According to this friend of mine , blogging is a really dumb way to express your thoughts and emotions. And i must say i agree with him on many levels. I have at many blogs before you, and i never really had the best of times with them. I have offended people and also gotten myself in a whole lots of trouble and nonsense.All because i was so caught up in a ton of bullshit.

Therefore when i first started out this "new" blog of mine, i thought i wanted it to be cool. Thing is , my dear blog, I'm not. So therefore , I'm gonna try to be myself a little more. Not really sure about what that means but lets just put it this way , it''ll be whatever it is. Fully of Random ideas and things that i randomly thought of.

Anyway, i have this friend of mine from school who is very passionate about film making.And i kinda promise him that i would help him advertise his blog for him. Not that he doesn't have enough publicizing already.The dude is talented or at least i think his not bad , for someone who doesn't have much experience in film making at least.


One of his works was recently featured in the Singapore Art Festival or something like that, so do give it a read.

http://natnemsej.blogspot.com/

No comments: