Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boohooo




See, i know that i really should be updating really often.
You know since the holidays and stuff but the thing is the last couple of days have been keeping me busy...


First there was work.Which btw, did not last very long. Long story short, People can be such assholes.
Secondly, I had resubmission which is due tmr and as a kind person instead of working on my drawings i helped a friend with her illustrator. In short, Poortime management or what Charles said, Dumb.

Thirdly, The last couple of days , I have been running here and there. Carnivals, Party , Stuff and more stuff... I don't have time yo.


I also didn't really have anything much to blog about, or even if i do, i can't put it out there. Coz lets all be frank here , The internet is a dangerous place.


So anyway , i promise to find something interesting about my life to update soon.

No comments: